Sponsor and Partner Information
Note: Some things have changed this year. The Partner Pavilion will begin at noon the second day and all day the third day of the conference. There is a Table fee of $500 for non-sponsors to participate in the Partner Pavilion. Everyone must register for the conference except those included in sponsorships.
Sponsors, Partners and others may submit technical papers to the program committee for consideration. No speaking slots are included in sponsorships or partner programs. The Program Committee is headed by Liz Cox. Please send a 50-100 words abstract of your technical paper along with 2-3 sample slides to firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference is being held in San Diego, at the Westgate Hotel, April 30 - May 2, 2013.
Partner Pavilion Information
The Partner Pavilion is for sponsors and partners. The Partner Pavilion will be available on the 2nd and 3rd day of the conference. The Partner Reception will be on the evening of the 2nd day of the conference with food and drink.
Sponsors will each receive a table for the Partner Pavilion. A Table fee of $500 will apply to Partners and Conference Participants that wish to participate in the Partner Pavilion. Partner Pavilion participants will each have a 6 foot table covered with a cloth. There will be electricity in the area, but may require your power strip and cord. The table will run parallel to the wall.
To be included in the Partner Pavilion, notify Gary Jensen at email@example.com.
Partners will have to pay the registration fee for the conference, to participate in the Partner Pavilion.
Sponsorships are available in three levels. Additional registrations are at the regular conference fee in effect at the time or registration.
Silver Sponsor - Cost: $3000
- 1 conference registration ($650 Value)
- Name and logo printed on SGIUG site, conference materials and on SGIUG giveaway item (t-shirt, backpack or bag)
- Sponsor provided swag included in the conference bag.
- Table at the Partner Pavilion ($500 value)
- Attendees would display Silver Sponsor Ribbon on their name badges
Gold Sponsor - Cost: $4000
- 2 conference registrations ($1300 Value)
- Name and logo printed on SGIUG site, conference materials, and on SGIUG giveaway item (t-shirt, backpack or bag)
- Sponsor-provided swag included in the conference bag.
- 30 minute break-out slot in vendor track
- Table at the Partner Pavilion ($500 Value)
- Attendees would display Gold Sponsor Ribbon on their name badges
Platinum Sponsor - Cost: $5000
- 3 conference registrations ($1950 Value)
- Name and logo printed on SGIUG site, conference materials, and on SGIUG giveaway item (t-shirt, backpack, or bag)
- Electronic copy of the final attendee registration list.
- Sponsor-provided swag included in the conference bag
- 30 minute break-out slot in vendor track
- Additional registrations for only $325 ($650 Value)
- Attendees would display Sponsor Ribbon on their name badges
- Priority selection of a table in the Partner Pavilion. ($500 Value)
Partner Pavillion - Cost: $500 per table plus at least one paid registration fee
Includes: One 6 foot table with a table cloth, power strip nearby, 4-5 foot of wall space for display. Partner provided swag included in the conference bag.
Sponsor the night out party at the Orlando Science Center Cost: - $1500
- Sponsor provided signs placed at the Orlando Science Center
- Sponsor provided swag placed on dinner tables, handed out at the door, etc.
Sponsor Lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday - Cost: $1000
- Sponsor provided signs placed at the entrance to the lunch room
- Sponsor provided swag placed on lunch tables, handed out at the door, etc.
Sponsor a morning or afternoon break, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday Cost: - $500
- Sponsor provided signs placed in the break area
- Sponsor provided swag placed around the break area
To take advantage of any of these sponsor opportunities, please contact:
Gary Jensen firstname.lastname@example.org +1-801-400-5050
Payment for sponsor activities can be made by Check or Credit Card.
We can take Credit Card information over the telephone.
Send checks to:
SGI User Group
139 W 640 N
American Fork, UT 84003-1579
Speakers will find a laptop with PowerPoint installed and a laser pointer and clicker for changing slides. Speakers may also bring their own laptop if that is necessary. Please make sure the transition is as quickly as possible. Please tryout your own laptop during breaks or lunch to make sure you want to use your own and there are no surprises. Papers are due the day they are presented.
Please leave 10 minutes at the end of your presentation for questions and discussion.
Please finish on time so the next speaker has the full time allotted.
If a break or lunch follows your presentation, please do not run over into that time.
Please send questions to email@example.com. Phone for Gary Jensen is +1 801 400 5050 and operate in the Mountain Time zone.